1. Marriage is a union of two forgivers living together.
2. Love cannot sustain marriage, but the determination to stay married will.
3.You are not under compulsion to marry who you love but you MUST love who you marry.
4.Never envy the grasses across the fence, they may be artificial grasses.
5.Never use another man’s principles to work out your marriage. You may end up in disaster.
6.Give your spouse one more reason on a daily basis to fall in love with you over and over again.(By Improving yourself daily)
7. Prayer is the number one key needed to sustain your marriage.
8. If you both act on the word of God, You may never need marriage counselling.
9. A third party can never love your marriage more than the couple.
10. Challenges doesn’t mean it’s a bad marriage, it only means you both are destined for success.SO WORK IT OUT.
I’M NOT A MARRIAGE COUNSELLOR.
I’M ONLY CELEBRATING 10 YEARS OF GOD’S FAITHFULNESS.
HAPPY 10 YEARS ANNIVERSARY TO US